|By logging in with your username and password, you certify under penalty of perjury that you are the student associated with this username and password. Providing your username and password to another person is an act of academic dishonesty and may result in your removal from the class.||
Related Web Links and Resources
Welcome to the Blackboard e-Education platform—designed to enable educational innovations everywhere by connecting people and technology.
Stay Connected - Important Steps For Online Students
1. Be sure your email address is current in Blackboard and update it as necessary. Click Here To Learn How.
2. Change your password to one only you will know and remember. Click Here To Learn How.
3. Communicate with your instructor regularly.
Use Support Services To Help You Be Successful
1. Napa Valley College offers a wide range of services to support your learning. Click Here For Links To Student Services.
2. If you are having trouble accessing Blackboard, Click Here For Help.
3. Are you new to Blackboard? Click Here For Blackboard Video Tutorials.
How To Get Technical Support
If you forget your password or need technical support, you can submit a request for assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Be sure to have your Napa Valley College student ID number available when submitting a request for help. Click Here To Submit A Request For Technical Support. If you have questions about course material and subject matter, contact your instructor directly.
All Students: Registration for spring 2016 classes is underway. You are encouraged to register as soon as you are able to insure you get the courses you need to graduate! If you haven't yet met with a counselor to create an education plan, now is a great time to stop by the counseling office to get this done. You could be eligible to increase your priority registration level if you have an education plan on file.